Simpleday
Welcome to SimpledayRS!

Register if wanting to post or be active with our site! Try not to be a complete dickhead, but instead.... Enjoy yourself! Welcome Cuties!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simpleday
Welcome to SimpledayRS!

Register if wanting to post or be active with our site! Try not to be a complete dickhead, but instead.... Enjoy yourself! Welcome Cuties!
Simpleday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simpleday

Runescape Private Server

Owner - AnthonyCo-Owner - Gene------------------ Admin - Free------------------ Mod - FreeMod - Free Mod - Free------------------

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reload Staff Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reload Staff Application Empty Reload Staff Application Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Reload

Yes I just joined this server but I have quite the lengthy history of RSPS'...

Age - 22
Real Name - Stephen
Skype - Upon request
Runescape knowledge - Ive been playing unescape since I was probably 11 years old, between private servers and the real thing I've been doing it for a while.
Staff - I used to be an Administrator on a RSPS years ago, couldn't even tell you the name it was so long ago to be honest. But I was also a staff member on the gaming website Gamebattles for about 8 years, held many positions there up to and including Asst. Head Admin.
Time available - I work a 4on-4off schedule so some days i will not be available but other days it will be an all day affair that I will be available.

I am a Police Officer so I don't think my trust or work ethic is an issue, Im looking to be a reliable friendly and helpful staff member to join your team. Whatever position you have available I would be interested in.

2Reload Staff Application Empty Re: Reload Staff Application Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Anthonyyyyyyy

Owner
Owner

Thanks for the application. Nice to hear your in law enforcement. I am as well. Under review.

3Reload Staff Application Empty Re: Reload Staff Application Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 pm

Gene

Gene
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Thanks for the application!

https://simpleday.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum